- To deliver high quality working software, all of which contribute to the overall success of our client’s product suite.
- Coding, collaborating and communicating as part of a globally distributed cross-functional team.
- Perform code reviews and contribute to shared best practices.
- Collaborate on high-level system architecture and technical strategy.
- Contribute to the automation that drives our CI/CD and improve or create internal tools.
- Continuous learning – we encourage continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Experience in a Senior Full-Stack role
- Experience in delivering functional software from design to deployment, touching front-end, back-end and infrastructure.
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of .Net.
- Strong relational database design and advanced SQL querying skills with MSSQL Server.
- Practical experience with an ORM.
- A good understanding of software architecture and design patterns – eg SOLID.
- Experience in writing testable code and opinions on unit, functional and integration testing.
- Hands-on experience with containerized applications.
- Experience using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Full experience building web applications.
- Hands-on experience with at least one modern web technology, such as Angular, React, or Vue.
- Strong opinions are held weakly and care about writing readable, high-performance code.
- Hands-on AWS experience (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, EKS).
- Experience working in a service-based architecture.
- Messaging, event-driven architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Knowledge of the financial / securitization field.
Place of work/type:
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]