foobar2000 is an advanced free audio player for Windows platform. It presents the simplest and most minimalist interface that you will see in this type of program. Other features include full Unicode support, ReplayGain support, and native support for several popular audio formats.
Features of foobar2000:
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, Audio CD, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND…and more with additional components.
- Reading without interruption.
- Full Unicode support.
- Easily customizable UI layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend player functionality
foobar2000 1.6.13 changelog:
Maintenance release with changes backported from the 2.0 series.
Fixed an issue that caused audio stuttering when changing screen resolution in certain configurations.
Fixed incorrect exclusive mode output behavior when playing files with an unusual channel layout.
Fixed incorrect handling of M4A itunescompilation=0.
libFLAC 1.4.1, made it possible to decode 32 bit eg FLAC file.
Compiled with Visual Studio 2022.
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
Report a problem with the article