An expert Java Full Stack developer is required by a technically savvy financial institution. You will join an elite group of developers defined as key industry players using the latest technologies and working on the most sought-after projects.
The ideal candidate should have a diverse experience in the Java space. The focus is on back-end development with some exposure to front-end development.
- Computer skills
- IT development
- Computer applications
- Automated unit tests
- Data integrity
- looking for someone with experience in core Spring boot technologies i.e. Spring data, security, cloud, cache.
- Microservices API integration (RESTful services/Webservices)
- Exposure to database technologies (JPA/Hibernate, Postgres)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS Cloud, RedHat OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker)
- DevOps (CI/CD) (Build Pipeline, Bamboo/Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket)
- Java 8+
- Exposure to agile methodologies
- BSc Comp Science, B. Com Computer Science degree or higher degree
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, information systems or similar
- Bank-recognized computer programming course or JAVA certification and 5-7 years of application support experience
- 5 – 7 Extensive experience translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions.
- 5 to 7 years of Java experience and implementation of iOS projects.
- Mastery of Java and Workflow.
The reference number for this position is MK53512 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of [URL Removed] AP negotiable depending on experience and ability. Contact Mojo at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or tech specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Red Hat
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software development
Desired level of qualification: