One of our solutions customers is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their team.
- A senior engineer on design, development and sustaining engineering tasks, on product development and/or maintenance projects.
- Assume primary technical responsibility within a team of engineers for the design, implementation, debugging, and testing of new product features and new products.
- Assume primary technical responsibility for maintaining implemented functionality once the product goes live.
- Act as design authority or reviewer during the peer review process.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
Technical Skills and Competencies Required:
- In-depth knowledge of MS C# and MS SQL. Able to perform code reviews on other team members’ code.
- In-depth knowledge of the implementation, debugging, and testing portions of the product/software development lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge of the design portion of the product/software development life cycle (including test design).
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and MS SQL configuration.
- Reasonable knowledge and experience of Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Thorough knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- B.Sc Eng or Comp Sci
- (MSc, PhD)
Only selected candidates will be contacted
- software development
Find out more/Apply to this position