The Swifties are counting the hours until Taylor Swift drops her 10th studio album “Midnights” at 12 p.m. ET on Friday, October 21.
The second Swift announced her new album in August, with fans eagerly awaiting Easter eggs, hints, and anything else that would help fans know what to expect. Recently, Swift revealed a collaborative track with Lana Del Rey. According to the 11-Grammy Award-winning artist, the album will share “the stories of 13 sleepless nights scattered throughout my life.”
As usual, Target will be releasing exclusive vinyl, just like it did with Folklore, Fearless and Lover. However, there are more exclusive vinyls on the horizon that create a unique home accessory that any fast biker will love.
Here’s everything you need to know about exclusive vinyl and how to listen to the album the second it’s released.
Taylor Swift releases four exclusive albums on taylorswift.com. However, the surprise does not end there. You can collect all four vinyls or CDs to create a “Midnight” clock. Each vinyl album includes 13 songs, unique back and front covers, and a collectible 8-page lyric booklet with never-before-seen photos.
Lavender Edition (Target Exclusive)
Taylor Swift is once again collaborating with Target to release a store-exclusive album. The lavender vinyl comes with all 13 songs plus 3 bonus tracks, a collectible album cover, a unique vinyl record, and the 8-page lyric booklet with never-before-seen photos.
- Midnights: Lavender Edition Vinyl – $29.99
- Minuits: Lavender Edition CD – $13.99
Although Swift hasn’t released an exclusive vinyl with Walmart, you can still purchase all four single albums and CDs.
- Midnights: Editions Bundle – 4 LPs – $99.97
Where can I listen to the album when it comes out?
Spotify: Once the album is live, Spotify will offer a special teaser video with the lyrics. Additionally, Swift will be posting nightly clips to the album on the mobile-only pre-save page, so you’ll want to pre-save the album to Spotify to get access to the exclusive stories.
What is Spotify?
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment – on your phone, computer, tablet and more.
There are millions of tracks and episodes on Spotify. So whether you’re driving, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to or let Spotify surprise you.
You can also browse collections of friends, artists, and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back.
How much Spotify Cost?
- Individual: Offer starts at $9.99/month after offer period. Listen to ad-free music anywhere, even offline, with on-demand playback. Get 2 months free here.
- Duo: Offer starts at $12.99/month after offer period. This plan hosts two accounts with no-add music listening, offline playback, and on-demand playback. Get 1 month free here.
- Family: Offer starts at $15.99/month after offer period. Host 6 premium accounts, block explicit music and listen to ad-free music, play offline and on demand. Get 1 month free here.
- Student: Offer starts at $4.99/month after offer period. This plan is in collaboration with Hulu and SHOWTIME. Listen to ad-free music anytime with on-demand playback. Get 1 month free here.
How much Apple Music Cost?
- Voice: $4.99/month. Listen to 100 million songs with expertly curated playlists, ad-free streaming and more. Find out what this plan includes and start a free trial here.
- Student: $5.99. Enjoy the same accessibility as the Voice plan with access to your music library from any offline device, lyrics display, etc. Find out what this plan includes and start a free trial here.
- Individual: $9.99. This plan is the same as the student plan. Find out what this plan includes and start a free trial here.
- Family: $14.99. Get personalized music recommendations for each family member, have a personal library, and enjoy unlimited access for up to six people. Find out what this plan includes and start a free trial here.
How much Amazon Music Unlimited Cost?
- Individual: $9.99/month after a 30-day free trial for new users. Have unlimited access to 90 million songs at no additional cost. Listen to music on demand and listen to podcasts and songs offline with unlimited skips. Start your free trial here.
- Family: $14.99/month after your trial period. Have unlimited access to 90 million songs at no additional cost. Listen to music on demand and listen to podcasts and songs offline with unlimited skips. Start your free trial here.
More “Midnights” Stories
- How to watch Taylor Swift’s ‘Midnights’ ad on Thursday Night Football