Our client is looking for a Team Lead Cloud Software Developer (C#, Azure, SQL)
Area: Menlyn Maine, East Pretoria
- BSC Diploma – Computer Science /IT (must have outstanding grades/results)
- WHERE, Diploma and professional experience of more than 2 years (equivalent to someone with a degree)
- Azure certifications (advantageous)
Experience, skills and knowledge
- In total one minimum of 3 to 4 years of professional experience in software development in C#.NET and MS SQL
- Experience gained through your BSC degreethe Projects you worked, more 4 years of professional experience
- WHERE, the experience gained through your computer science degree and to professional experience of at least 5-6 years.
- Minimum of 4 years working in a software development role – in C#.NET and MS SQL:
- Minimum of one year of experience as a team leader, leading a small software development team (3-4 members)
- Strong .NET platform
- Solid experience with SQL Server and an ORM framework of choice.
- Experience with Microsoft Web Technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API and WCF).
- Experience in domain-driven design (DDD).
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD).
- Beneficial Azure development experience
- .NET Core development experience (advantageous).
- Kubernetes / Microservices exposure will be beneficial (Advantageous).
- CI/CD DevOps pipelines (Advantageous).
- Relaxing service live – (Advantageous).
- Willing to work overtime (exceptionally if necessary)
- Perform availability tasks; (Exceptionally if necessary)
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Must live in Pretoria / OR move closer to work
- Evaluate, develop, upgrade and document application software
- Consultation with colleagues, other teams, managers and executives regarding application software enhancements and development
- Document and direct software testing and validation procedures; Research, analyze and evaluate software application requirements
- Advise on areas that could be improved and keep abreast of new trends in software development and technologies that can be used to benefit the
- Team Lead Cloud Software Developer
- Senior Software DEVELOPER